Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today I work a real job. In the sense that I have to show up at a certain time, stuck there till they let me leave, and will be compensated by my little paycheck at the end of the week. I am a server one or two days a week. My money is made in tips. This Saturday has me asking WHYYYYYY!!!!!! I have only worked a few of them this year, and now I am having to do another one. O.K. here is my dream, its like everyone else, " I want, I dream, I yearn, I desire, I fantasize to win the lottery. We drive, or someone in the family does, to get lotto tickets so that we can always have a chance. One day I will win and my artistic side will not have to suffer another day under someone else control. I will put on my fake smile, my fake happiness, my fake good attitude and do what I must to get through this day of horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment