Sunday, August 16, 2009

This quilt was made for another great nephew. Bears and bubbles. I tried to make the colors match his room. This was the quilt (baby pink tea party) was supose to be for. I just knew it was going to be a girl.... Well needless to say once i was finished with the pink one. It became a boy so I had to whip this one up fast. The strips around the edges, I sewed one long strip of all the colors then cut them in length i needed and resewed. DID that make sense? o well that was what I thought was going to be the most time comsuming , Ended up being the easiest. I am glad to say I came close to the stripped fabric in his bedding. Would have loved to but more time and create more bears with more detail but what can you do....... Make him an Alabama football quilt for christmas ( if i get my self to a cloth store and find the time) That is what we are going to do. This is also the baby I keep Mon.- thurs.> He is holding up his own present.

No comments:

Post a Comment