Sunday, August 16, 2009


This is the baby quilt i am working on now. Showing in picture how you make a quilt sandwich. The backing fabric facing good side down, then put on quilt batting, then your quilt top facing up. It being a Small baby quilt i just pinned to hold sandwich together. I Then put a embroidery hoop in the middle and hand quilt out. (Always start in the middle of project so you don't get folds in your project ). Quilt out to the edges then add your border. This one has not got a home either... We do have another baby coming into the family. Yep you guessed it, Its going to be a boy. I can never get ahead. I think my plan now is to start making all boy quilts........ then maybe i can start having some baby girls around here. So now i have two baby quilts to make before the end of this year. Well, this will give me somthing to do between decorating cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment