Saturday, January 30, 2010

My version of the pregnant dress cake

Well not much to say about this one. The young pregnant women saw a picture online of a cake and wanted it to look just like the pic. I came as close as I could. I did add some shimmer to the fondant to give it more glitz and of course wrote the baby to be Born's name on the little heart I made from gumpaste. From the picture was not sure what they did for the edges of cake so I tried to come as close as I could to what I saw. This one also gave me a chance to practice my pipping. Still need a lot more practice on that one.

I think she should be happy, Don't think your going to get a grocery store to come out with this.


Wish I would have gave the body a neck... the boobs look a little like a back side and I wish I would have made the belly a little bigger. I also gave my women a little more sexy figure. Like all my creations always happier the next morning after a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment