Friday, January 15, 2010

Jagermiester Cake.

Jagermiester cake took me some time to paint each label. Never really want to paint that deer again. Cake is 5 layers high. Butter cream icing then covered with fondant. The bottles where made from rice crispies then covered with fondant, then hand painted with food coloring. The ice was made from cooking sugar. Pouring out onto aliminum foil then crushed... would have loved to had more time to get better looking ice. I had to go with with what I had made up. Over all it looks ok for the amature that I am. Still learning somthing from each cake. Thinking do I want to go to school somewhere and really learn how to do this stuff or not. People still asking me to do there cake so I am getting alot of practice. Tomorrow it is a WWE wrestling cake... should be interesting. Will post that cake as soon as I am through.

No comments:

Post a Comment