Friday, January 1, 2010

Abby Cadabby Cake


This was my first shot at making Abby Cadabby cake. Did not even know who she was till asked to make her. Her base was shaped from rice Krispies then covered in fondant. Her magical wand has a tooth pic base then covered in fondant. Then using the grass tip I pipped the fluff on the end of the wand. Butterflies where made in advance so I could get more depth. I Got to use my new butterfly cutter and my letter cutter that I got for Christmas. I think I am getting to the step with this hobby that I need to find a cake supplier somewhere close to me. I have out grown the local craft store. Over all I was happy with the little figure... will change a few things If I have to do her again. But, I am ready for my next challenge. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment