Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mater Cake


Mater cake, Oh my. I want to scrap the whole thing and start over, But I am already behind as it is. I have two other cakes I have to do and this one is due tomorrow. Hoping I like it in the morning when I am not so tired. I was really wanting to impress and wow with this one. I am going to have to settle with It's better than a grocery store cake. Stressed any way, one of the cakes I am doing this weekend is another Alabama cake. I had made big AL the elephant and had him air drying in my oven to keep him protected. Well, my husband decided to make muffins when I took the kids to school. I lost big Al and the hand painted emblems. Not to mention the Styrofoam board and a good cutting board. Well I spent yesterday cleaning a burnt on mess in the oven and the black soot on every thing else. So today I tried to get caught up. I only got this cake finished. Hoping tomorrow I can get this one delivered and start on the other two when I wake up with energy. ( please let me wake up with energy )))). We are expecting snow tomorrow. If I worked all night to get this done and I don't get to deliver it............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! good night

No comments:

Post a Comment