Saturday, February 6, 2010

Apple crate cake

Apple crate cake. I know what your thinking " Hey, you have shown this one before" Wrong!! I got my chance at making this one again. This one was for a man that grows and sells his own apples. Can not wait to find out if he loved it or not. The person that requested it loved it and I guess that is good enough for now. I added more color to the leaves this time and added some leaves to the little flowers on the side. Thinking this one looks better than the first try at it. Took me all day to accomplish this one but, I was real happy with it.Well there is always something I wished I could have done better but....... If I am ever asked to this one again, I think I will have it down pat. Next week not sure what I am going to do. I had one of this weekend cakes moved to next weekend where I already have two cakes I am doing... Might be some late night decorating going on this week. Will be glad to get this mater cake out of my hair. I am tired of thinking, worrying, and planning it........let's hope she does not move it back any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment