Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter cake

My daughter and I practiced up on our gum paste buttercups. This was just a small cake for a little family Easter dinner. I had way to much stuff made for it but darn , We were going to use it. lol. I put my stripped bow of many colors on to soon. I should have let it dry more so it would stand up more, but I just did not have time to play with cake today. I have a whole dinner to try to get ready as well. I whipped up a fast little bunny sitting by the bow out of fondant that looks a little sad but the chocolate bunny I was going to put on the cake was too big. I forgot just how small a little normal cake is. :( Hope everyone enjoys pineapple filling with cream cheese icing. mmmm- mmmm good. Also made a banana bunt cake that I hope turns out tasting great.oh well we had fun.
Happy Easter !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment