Friday, October 16, 2009

One bad day with cakes

This one has to be my worst. I waited to late to get started. I was not happy with my skull. my snake was to dark for top of cake... the Oreo cookie crumbles made it hard to do any decorating on top of the cake and my butter cream never would crust over. I cooked the cakes the same day they were put together, which then made them hard to stack and layer with fudge topping in between the layers. I wanted it to have many snakes crawling in and out at the bottom but, again I ran out of time. He only got a few snakes. Finally put it together and made it all work. Just thanking God this one was for my son. I do no think I could have sent this one out to any one paying for it. This one was a live and learn from your mistakes for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment